**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Sep 9, 2009

09.09.09

09.09.09
a memorable day
with joyful
and happiness

yup~
that's true^^
this is the place that i went to this morning
aha~
I'm not the one
but is my sister
and my future sister-in-law
sweet man^^

morning
on the way to that place
on 7 o'clock
saw my bus still waiting at Adda height there
thinking about all the babies on the bus
had they eaten??
aha~
mummy not there to feed you all today~XD

99 pairs of couples celebrate on this very special day~
exchanging their rings
really nice man~
ahaha~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

is a day that full of happiness

my happiness is that i got all my friends and family around me^^
that's all i ever wanted
although something minor i wish i could get is deep inside my heart
but
i think
i won't get it..
anyway
happy forever~=]

actually i could go to school after the recess time
but i don wan==
aha~
lazy larr~
is my off day also
so
just off myself one day^^
miss you all yea~




No comments:

Post a Comment