**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Oct 22, 2009

22.10.2009

not even a light can be seen
kinda similar to my mood now


i was frustrated about something
and luckily
it changing for a better

i hope
i really hope
the mistake that i made
can become a nil

i hope
i really hope
you will understand everything that i had done


is a relieve for me
if you understand it

I'll be thankful for your understand
because
your understand
is the greatest thing i need
is the only thing that will really make me feel better
as
i really don't want there is something
between us
that make you misunderstand me


it's really hurt
when you misunderstand

No comments:

Post a Comment