Daily advise
Give someone a bear hug.
yes,i did it
early in the morning when i reached school
as I'm feeling bad
extremely bad
when you ignore me
and treat me like a nobody to you....
-----------------------------------
倒数时刻
Give someone a bear hug.
yes,i did it
early in the morning when i reached school
as I'm feeling bad
extremely bad
when you ignore me
and treat me like a nobody to you....
-----------------------------------
倒数时刻
还有7天
7天啊!!
哦麦秆。。。。
我会很舍不得的。。。。
剩下的7天
大家。。。。
要好好珍惜哦~=)
我会很想念你们的
你啊!!
尤其是你!!
我会非常,特别,很想你!!
---------------------------------------
should i be honest to you?
would you trust what i say if i behave honestly to you?
how would you react after you know?
i really wish to know it....
--------------------------------------
Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
I love you
Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
You’re the best that I’ve had
And I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
It’s easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
I love you
I love you
You make it easy
It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
I love you
I love you
1-2-3-4
I love you
I love you
------------------------------------
yes,i love you
i really do
i meant what i mean
i miss you>//<
smile=)
i still got to smile
whenever you're looking or not looking at me
as long as you're around
i got to make myself smile
without letting you know I'm actually sad about something
something that i really don't like
-----------------------------------
谎言我恨
但
有时
谎言
却让一切
变得完美
善意的谎言
我说了
可是
换来了
你的误会
不喜欢
我不喜欢被误会的感觉
尤其是
误会我的那个人
是你
我不喜欢他
不是他
真的不是他
你
知道的
我哭
我闹
因为
一切
你所看到的
你所猜测的
都是不对的
心情极度差
因为你的误会
我不要你的误会
很想回到
像以前那样
能吗?
我还能吗?
以前的
那个感觉
还在吗?
我对你的
还在。。。。
你呢?

can you?
could you?
please....
No comments:
Post a Comment