my result
i got nothing to say about it....
damn poor..
aizz....
those subjects which i expected should get a higher marks
instead of getting high marks
i get a lower marks that i had never ever excepted
good....
i knew....
i still didn't put enough effort on it
i knew it very well
my heart
don't really wish to study
and focus for my education
and
this is more than enough
and is the main reason that kill me straight away
I'm lazy
I'm playful
I'm childish
I'm worst still....
I'm a person full of drawback
I'm a person without ambitious
I'm a person without fully concentration
I'm a person without enough determination
and yet
I,me
still don't feel the need to change this ever stupid habit!!
....

------------------------------------------------------------
Daily advise
Look for the beauty around you - in others, in yourself.
nice~=)
everybody got its own beauty
everybody is special
everybody is a bliss from god
i got nothing to say about it....
damn poor..
aizz....
those subjects which i expected should get a higher marks
instead of getting high marks
i get a lower marks that i had never ever excepted
good....
i knew....
i still didn't put enough effort on it
i knew it very well
my heart
don't really wish to study
and focus for my education
and
this is more than enough
and is the main reason that kill me straight away
I'm lazy
I'm playful
I'm childish
I'm worst still....
I'm a person full of drawback
I'm a person without ambitious
I'm a person without fully concentration
I'm a person without enough determination
and yet
I,me
still don't feel the need to change this ever stupid habit!!
....

------------------------------------------------------------
Daily advise
Look for the beauty around you - in others, in yourself.
nice~=)
everybody got its own beauty
everybody is special
everybody is a bliss from god

No comments:
Post a Comment