the damn day had gone!!
muahahahaha~
in the end
my paper one for history get 16 out of 40
SHIT!!
BULL SHIT!!
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRRHHHH~~~~~
i will fail my sejarah again
FOR SURE!!!
FUCK SEJARAH!!!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
gosh....
I'm getting more mad about it...
aizz....
my dreams~T^T
thanks friends for making me happy with their jokes,smiles and games~
thanks my besta for enabling me to check the meanings and the games in it entertained me~
thanks my MCD for sayang me~
thanks everyone
I LOVE YOU ALL YEA~=)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
几boring两三下~~
哪里有得玩??
哪里有得relax??
哪里有得看美美的风景??
带我去~~~~
我要大叫~
我要呐喊~
我要大声唱~~

muahahahaha~
in the end
my paper one for history get 16 out of 40
SHIT!!
BULL SHIT!!
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRRHHHH~~~~~
i will fail my sejarah again
FOR SURE!!!
FUCK SEJARAH!!!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
gosh....
I'm getting more mad about it...
aizz....
my dreams~T^T
thanks friends for making me happy with their jokes,smiles and games~
thanks my besta for enabling me to check the meanings and the games in it entertained me~
thanks my MCD for sayang me~
thanks everyone
I LOVE YOU ALL YEA~=)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
几boring两三下~~
哪里有得玩??
哪里有得relax??
哪里有得看美美的风景??
带我去~~~~
我要大叫~
我要呐喊~
我要大声唱~~

No comments:
Post a Comment