**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Nov 28, 2009

シ For You All

For my cute girl,YiNing
Don't ever think that you're alone
Came to me if you need somebody to accompany

For my dear LaoPo,BoonLeng
My huggie given by you
Is the most precious things I got

For my "same birthday sharer",WeiDuan
Glad to know you this genius
Your smile is the most awesome one that I had even seen

For my NBaby,JocelynLoh
You're really a great one
Your piggy face I won't forget

For my donut brother,Doni
Glad to know such an active person like you
Our special pose remains always

For my bestie,YuQi
Your weirdo actions and emotions are cute
You'll always be my bestie

For my MCD,ChiaHow
Your emo looked looks bad actually
Try to smile more,it looks great

For my "walking partner",DeQin
Here I came to teach you how to smile
Just smile naturally to be oneself


Those who are being left out
Don't blame me please
I'm still figuring out hard how should I take my picture

No comments:

Post a Comment