YES!!
Last paper
On the coming Monday
Then I'm free like hell!!
XD
Is good to got this feeling actually
^-^
hehehe...
When I was having my paper 3 for Chemistry
After I had answer all
You're the first one I ever think of
Under the condition of damn bored
And I'm lazy to just keep repeating checking my paper
I just draw...
I draw a person
But my drawing kill is extremely bad
Can said worst also
So I just rubbed it off
Don't feel like drawing then I wrote
These is what I wrote:
I miss the warmest hug that you had given to me previously
It warms my heart with your bloody hot body temperature
I miss the moment you put your hand across on my shoulder when I was sleeping beside you
It makes me feel safe and under protection by you
I miss the moment you held my hand when I was sleeping beside you
It enables me to sleep soundly without any fear of being scared by the nightmares or disturbed by any others
Yes
This is how much I miss you
I didn't find you for a long time
And I didn't have a good chat with you for a long time
So
When I'm back home
You're the first one I sms to
I really miss you very much just like what I had told you in my message
Evening time
I went for a hair cut
And I heard the aunty said you just came for a hair cut too
That's the moment how I regret I didn't go early!!
If I went there early
I may meet you there
What's the first word I got to say?
I don't know
I just wanted to see you only
That's all
Here come
ßåßє▂ΛΛä¥
With a new hair cut

You
I miss you
With all my heart

You shock me when you told me you viewed my blog this evening
Is shock
I thought you won't viewed mine
You said I wrote until very sad
Yes
Indeed
Is very sad
Damnly extremely sad
Because of you...
シ I'm ßåßє▂ΛΛä¥
♥I LOVE YOU,My MCD
No comments:
Post a Comment