**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Dec 11, 2009

The Truth

Very well then
Last night
我失眠了!!
Is been a long time I don't have this kind of frustrated things got me into this

I thought I had settled it
But
NO!!
I didn't solved it well and I didn't make it back to the normal

So
Is time for me to explain all
And say out what the hack sucker things in my mind all these while

Is a locked post again
For them
Yea,2 of them
So
sorry for others
Is my personal things
I don't wish my things to let those others who are not related in this matter to trouble so much things because of my own stuff


I had said all
All that I wanted to say
Don't feel sorry
And angry with me
You
The second one
You're not to be blame
Nobody did things wrong
Is just that
I'm not that good one for you
Is me
I felt that my character doesn't suit with yours at all
So
That's the decision I had made
Just
Don't ever said that all the fault lie on you
This had make me feel ill...
Nobody is to blame at all
Nobody...
And you
The third one
I don't know what to say
Just that...
I'm not a forcing type
If you say no,We'll still be like before
A real good friend
But I really wish that you'll answer me no matter whether the answer is what I wanna to hear
I don't wanna hear nothing from you
Whenever you don't bother about me or just treat me like a stranger to you
It's killing me
Anyway
No matter how
You accept it or you reject it
I'll still like you with all my heart until I meet with another one that will really make me like him that much



I hope that
This matter
Can end here
I don't wanna any of these problem in the future
I'm tired and frustrated about all these already
I need peaceful life
My temper got to be down and calm
If not,I don't know how my body will react
Heartache until can't breath
Stomachache until numb
Chest painful like hell!!
What the hack is all these!?
Why they're back to find me??
I thought I had control all these very well already?
I don't wanna be under that freaking cold condition just like before
I knew that
There's no one for me now
No one is right beside me to give me the warm I need again
Let me off can you??
Just leave me alone and don't ever come to me will all these problems
Come to me with you friendly act,I'll accept it
But please don't ever come to me when you're still in love with me
I'm not good for you
I knew my character
My this character not suit with you at all
I knew it
That's why I chose to give up first without any warning
I know it is cruel to did all that to you
But I left with my choice
The only way I have is to leave
Leave all that behind and be by myself
Only myself and nobody else
So
Just leave me alone...
I don't want any sympathy from anybody
Don't said that is care
It just make me felt like I'm being sympathy
I don't need that sympathy
What I need now is the warm from him
And that's all
So
Just let all these be a past tense
A good past tense of us...
I don't wanna destroy it with my own hand
If I really do so
That's tell you that
I'm really frustrated over all these

I'm ßåßє▂ΛΛä¥
♥I LOVE YOU,My MCD

No comments:

Post a Comment