Early in the morning
I woke up at 9:30
Actually this not call early already
XD
Anyway
It's a nice time for me
Just nice for me to watch Doraemon
hahaha
After Doraemon
Then went out for breakfast with my family
What a nice day シ
Then we went to Tebrau Jusco
Everything looks so fine and nice
But
In the end
Below that picture
This auntie!!
She spoiled my nice peaceful day!!
WHAT THE HACK!!!
She's indeed a very bad and worst person!!
I was lining up at the cashier
There's lots of people lining up
She just act like she wanna watch the kid's clothes
And!!!
You know what she had done!?
Wakao!!
She's just acting like a children
Acting watching the clothes and cut my line!!
DAMN HER!!!
So big already still done such a lousy things!!
KAO!!
She didn't learn moral is it!?
Behind me no person at all and she still wanna cut my line!!
FUCK HER!!

Gosh....
I got to cool down myself
That lousy women
That Malay looked women
At first
I still thought that she's a Malay
But when she spoke to her daughter when almost her turns of pay
She speak Chinese!!
What The Hell!!
She throw our Chinese's face!!
Really lousy la her!!
KAO!!
Lucky I was the one
If is others person
Maybe she don't have that luck to stand in front already
Maybe already kena hantap till die
"CB"
Today whole day keep walking only
Tired man==
K la,k la~
I don't want write liao~
Lazy ah......
Oh yea!!
This number
0143824788
Who are you actually?
培培
What a funny name==
Wanna be friend with me?
You bet...

No comments:
Post a Comment