**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 9, 2010

the very first week has gone
quite an interest and fun week for me
get to know many new things and people
the environment in the college is just nice for me too
just that got 2 days I don't know why
I felt a sudden dizzy
the things in front of me is shaking
luckily both of that time I was sitting on the chair
or else
I'll definitely fall down
hmmm....
maybe
is my body
trying to against me huh??
haha.....
I'll fight you back
FOR SURE!!
and lots of thanks to lots of people again
especially those who fetched me back home within this week
sorry for all the trouble
I'll try my best to settle my transport problems on my own
you
come pick me up with your baby~XD
just ignore if you can't
ok?

hmm....
first week gone
what had I learned?
at least I got some idea about economy already...
and account
I'll try my best today to know more about it
others is still ok for me

by the way
where's your message huh!?
I really wanna start my revision already
but don't have the power to move on~~!!
><
gosh.....
what the heck am I expecting huh??
ok larr
account~~
here I come~~
all the best to all
especially those who're still studying
and PeiQie and AudreyAw too
good luck for you 2 in your studies in KL
come back to us when you're free
ok?
promise~~~^-^

--------------------------

Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry

This innocence is brilliant, it makes you want to cry
This innocence is brilliant, please don't go away
'Cos I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

ΛΛ!ss ¥oU

No comments:

Post a Comment