**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Mar 1, 2010

01.03.2010

Friday 26.02.2010

Went to StarHill with my girls,Angel and my cute BF =)
the cute baby driver had overslept
BF said she's good enough to realize she had overslept and late
lolz~
11:30 reachie~^^
Is damnty hot at that time!!><
First step down
lots of memories rushed out of my mind.....
=)
No matter how
I treasure it
You're the first who brought me there
You're first who brought me for a swim
You're the first who would let your pity feet to get hot rather than mine
and thanks
lots of lots of thanks to YOU -^^-
I had my nice Friday blue~
Is a bliss to know you all
^^

Saturday 27.02.2010

Outing day again
Actually YiNing and me decided to make a visit to our god father's (Uncle Loh) new house before we go to Tebrau Jusco
Unfortunately, he's not in =(
So, we skip that part and went straight to Jusco
There we met up with FanYong, Theresa, and Doni
FanYong the same,didn't changed a lots
Theresa got a big different
I love her cute hair ^^
but don't know is it my imagery...
She seems so small and skinny ==
Aduii......
Don't give me a fault imagery about you
Eat more yea =)
As for my donut brother
I had met up once before this
and he's still the same
but he seems to become taller!!
gosh==
make me feel I'm so small lorr~~><
but I got one reason to comfort myself
HE'S CURRENTLY ADDICT TO BASKETBALL
and that's why he's become taller and taller
3 in 1 machine, the earliest 3 of us played that crazily
and I must admit that I'm the craziest!!XD
I won both of them
both my palm went red ==
I deserved it as a winner =)
basketball machine, I had long to touch it
and I got 170+
lolz~
I haven old yet =P
and the reward I get was both of my hands had to suffer pain
I think that was ok, just treat it as an exercise for me
lolz~
and there we go to catch our movie =)
Although the middle part make me feel sleepy but it's indeed a touch show!
thanks you guy for coming out to spend your day with me =)
Night, I get my own laptop!!
Hooray for that -^^-
I love you
MUACKZZ~XD

Sunday 28.02.2010

Morning, busying to complete my economics assignment using the new laptop -^^-
Hehehehehe...
It was so nice!!
Finally I got you as mine
roar~~XD
About 2, TeikHui and DeQin came to my house
They were here as we're going to Uncle Loh's house together
and Uncle was coming to fetch us to his new house in Adda Height
Uncle still the same la
So nice and so cute =P
Really is my nice ah ba -^^-
The small baby had grown up lo
Hehe..
He's still very cute lo
Look silly but cute!
Feel like wanna "cubit" his face but I scared he would cry lo ==
Later go complain to Uncle then I cham liao XD
Some more he still poo-ing at the living room XD
TeikHui also cute one lo
Watch cartoon also can keep on smiling and laughing on his own XD
DeQin is the most boring one
lolz~
He even bored until played the toy! XD
and then we went back to my house by Uncle's car again ><
Uncle really good lo!
then they balik rumah, I continued until my assignment completed =)


And that's the end of my February
Want more?
No more already la!
February of 2010 already ended!
Gosh..
Times really will fly!!
Got wings and fly~
far far away from me ><
I need times!!
More times!!
Sigh...













For me..
You're just like the mist, I wanna catch up but you're gone.
You're just like the rain, I wanna feel your present but you're gone.
You're just like the wind, I wanna hold you but you're gone.
You're so near but you seems so far for me.
You seems like you exists in my world but you doesn't.
And now..
I don't know what and how was my feel for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment