Friday
课后运动日 =)
haha~
and yes
as what you see above
is our weekly sport day
We planned for a badminton game
but it was cancelled due to some reasons
and there we go for basketball
I was extremely hungry and dizzy, so I didn't joined them
I just sat on the see-saw and listened to songs
秋千上的那一刻
闭上眼
微风迎面吹来
仿佛置身于虚拟世界般
突然向往远途旅行
抛开那一切
我想你了
你不会知道的
因为你不懂我的思绪
hungry till stomach pain ==
what a stupid thing
宁静的时候
听着属于自己心情的歌
也是一种幸福
可
那一瞬间
因为长久禁止自己想念你
所以心痛了
很痛很痛
眼泪许久不出现
我
当了一次坏人
抱歉
我没办法
我依然很想念你
非常.........
Having MCD for dinner should be a nice and happy thing
but....
I had it with a moody emotion
I was missing you that time
Extremely miss....
I forbidden myself from missing you for weeks
but....
until now only I realised that I couldn't
It'll only make things to become even worst..
I want to bite you,darling...=D
No comments:
Post a Comment