**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Mar 10, 2010

10.03.2010 ---- For the special YOU, boy ^^ // 给爸爸的~~^^ // For my cute BF ^^

I think....
The past 2 days.....
Was the happiest days of mine since 2010 started .^^.

You
My boy
You really make me become more joyful
You really make me become more cheerful
You really make my days to become more meaningful

I love you
When you text me
I love you
When you smile
I love you
When you happy
I love you
When you called me as :
darling :)
honey :)
dear :)
baby :)
laopo :)

Thanks to you for making my day so colorful and lovely =)
I love you and I miss you













You know who you are
I didn't mention any of your name
Piece piece~^^
Don't be scare because of you scare that I might be hurt by you
I don't scare to being hurt by you
I just scare that you doesn't love me at all and ignore me...=(
That's the most awful things that I don't ever wanted to feel it from you again...
Please...Do bother me...
I really need your accompany...=)
I love you boy~^^


















爸爸你要加油
女儿知道我安慰人的本领没有很好
可是还是很希望爸爸你能快乐地过每一天
虽然知道这很艰难
但是我知道爸爸一定可以的
因为我相信我的超人爸爸~ ^^
所以爸爸一定要坚强哦
女儿我当你的靠山!!
爸爸要吐苦水尽管来
女儿在这里等着你
女儿会陪爸爸度过你最艰难的时刻
就如爸爸你疼爱女儿一样~ ^^
加油加油加油!!
冲刺~~
哈哈哈....













女儿相信
未来的某一天
爸爸真正的缘分一定会来到你身旁
陪你走过风风雨雨
一直走向美好幸福的未来
^^


















My cute BF
haha....
Take good care of yourself ok?
Don't suddenly stomachache la==
Scary you know??
haha....
Jiayou oh~~
I don't know why la....
Suddenly my sense told me that you'll meet him in the future again
Paiseh ah==
Not purposely want say one horr!!
Is my mind, my mind!!
hehe....
You ah~
Don't everyday so lazy don't want do your homework lorr==
Don't everyday don't eat and wait until really tak boleh tahan only makan!!
Smack your butt then you know~~XD
Sleep early yea~ ^^
See you tomorrow in school~
XD













Be strong...
Everybody will experienced once in their life
and now..
You experienced it.....
Afterward, you'll get what you deserved for the pain and sadness...
Trust me ok? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment