This should be posted last week one
But I forget to. ==
Sorry lorr, I'm short term memory one
Don't blame me.
[不平凡的暧昧]
天空下着大雨你看不清我
我却痴痴在等着你回头
我还放不下你给过我的温柔
怀念你那时温暖的拥抱
痴痴一个希望再能得到
勇气它让我想要再次拥抱你~
不敢再妄想那奢侈的画面
你的眼神让我心痛不舍
那勇气忽然消失我无法前进
面对面的沉默静得可怕
你微弱的请求颤动我的心弦
可那遗失的勇气胆小了我
我无言的回应让你失落
你失落的表情让我痛心
每晚的问候不再出现
我们不平凡的暧昧沉淀了
Written by me. =)
I love it! ><
But It's already a passed thing la.
You see the lyric then you'll know it.
Yes, I mean you.
You know who you are.
--------------------------
HuLaLa~
I'm addicted to you! XD
Siao liao la==
All those things you said were so clear
You made me scare lorr.
I was just thinking...
Is that kind of feeling a illusion of mine?
I don't know la.
But I know you really make me smile. =)
Maybe what she said was right.
Learn to let it go and pick up the one brighten me. =D
So...
Shall I pick you up?
I wished to...
But...
I'm just simply scared.
I don't know what am I scared of too.
Lolz...
Hurt and lost again maybe...
But now I really miss you. ^^

Μπορεί να είναι τόσο εύκολο για σας να πω το μωρό λέξη είναι γιατί είναι πραγματικά όπως
No comments:
Post a Comment