**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Apr 2, 2010

31.03.2010 - 02.04.2010

31.03.2010

And so
Our freshie's night ended in a wonderful way
Is a perfect perform of all of us!
MUFIANS
I'm proud of you all. =)
We got the second and we're the best!!
Let's make our 10 months be the unforgettable one in our college life
I love you all. ^^
An elmo balloon given by Jocelyn. ^^
My favourite character. =D
Thanks for given me this as a present for me to pass my JPJ test
I love you. XD


My best ever friend other than YuQi. ^^
You're the second person who know me so well as YuQi even if I didn't mention a word of what my mind was actually thinking
I really glad to know you and YuQi in my life. =D
It could just describe as, I can't live my life without two of you!
You two are my marvelous friends. =)

01.04.2010

Hello, April Fool! =D
A nice and fun day although nothing really happened in school
I miss the days in Omega when teacher can even be locked up by the naughty students inside the toilet
And he was forced to climb out from there! XD
I texted some of them a message just to fool them
And few of them really get cheated!
I was like.....
LOLZ~~!!!!!
I kept laughing non-stop just because of this for the whole night!
My cute friends
Thanks for letting me to have such a fun day by fooling you all
And I'm sorry that you're being chose by me to be fooled with. =D
Mr. Daniel was so pity that what he said doesn't trusted by the whole class
lolz~
We all just thought that the postpone of the test was just a joke of him to us
But, it's 100% true!
and next Monday
Let's rockz our Account marks, MUFIANS~ ^^
I got my P licence already!~
Full of happiness. =D

02.04.2010

Maths test over~!
And I failed to answer all the question ==
YuQi~~~!!!!!!!!
lolz~
Don't blame yourself when you see this because of your sleeping hours
ha~
I'm not blaming you anyway, ok?
But...
Next time please teach me, I'm really confused by differentiation ==
CS class was fun because of naughty Jocelyn and Angel
lolz~
Their conversation with the lecturer was like...
Wow, I won't dare to say like that!
Moral class was full of laughter~
Terry's voice of laugh could make the 6 of us laugh till the tears came out!
You won't know how funny it's until you heard it on your own~
I was drawing it when I miss all of you. =)
Everyone one of you who I had not seen for a long time
English class was the most boring one for all of us!
I'm just copy and paste
Copy and paste
And copy and paste! ==
Thanks for praising me for my copy and paste good work. =D
Fun time began after 4:30 =)
Went to big mouth with Tracy
And we kept sang and sang and sang until we got no voice! XD
That's fun for me to lean on the board and 'pop'
The door open! XD
And the Ice honey green tea was...
Euch!!
We saw it, we taste it and it's good after you stir it
If not....
Oh My God~
It's super duper sweet. XD
Received Vivient's call as somebody wanted to meet Tracy
huhuhu~~
wiuweet~~~
xixixi....
But I knew your heart is with him la~ =P
Mine too. -^^-
Purple evening!!
Nice right? ><
Hope to see this again! =D
Tomorrow!!
Saturday
Going to have fun with some secondary guys
Let's play and roar and yell! XD
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Come faster!~ =D

------------------------------

Everything go smoothly and full of happiness just as I wished.
But I had long lost myself.
The true me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment