Yeah yeah.~
Tomorrow the 2nd sem start. =)
Happy happy. XD
First time school reopen I feel so happy
Maybe already jailed in home and shop for weeks
And it's extremely damn bored.! ><
Now feel that actually everyday study also good. XD
Everyday friends friends friends and friends. =D
But I miss the old one too. =(
Longing for Twilight Saga Eclipse. ><
8th of July faster reach.!!
I want go watch.
The day before yesterday saw the preview of Knight and Day in Red Box with 男人. XD
Damn funny.
Let's go watch together too. XD
Bull shit for the journal. ><
I have to complete one month plus' work for it.!!
It's for sure killing me and tearing me into pieces. ><
Sigh...
Can we change this lecturer.? =(
I want somebody else like Mr. Charles.? XD
It'll be damn fun if he's the one teaching us.!
The whole class will be full of laughter. =D
Ok...
Now Tracy is coming back already. =)
Yeah, she's mine again. XD
Just kidding ok.?
Lolz.~
Hmmm....
What and how will be my new schedule.?
I have to retake my Maths A for sure...
Then what subjects should I abandon.?
Erm...
No idea...
Have to talk to Ms. Wong and figure it out myself...
Oh shit.!
Now only left today for me to confirm what I want to further. ><
Have to look back to the pages I had found previously.
And finally...
Luckily my English didn't get poor within this long holidays. =D
Glad glad glad. XD
Bye to all
I got to figure out my future now. ><
Trouble... =..(
And also bye to my blog.
I couldn't online everyday like this after school start.
Maybe...
One week one time.?
Just maybe. =p
Tomorrow is the day. =D
Got to sleep early tonight. ><
Hope that I really could wake up on time.
If not then doom. XD
Now doing my best to please 男人 to give me a morning call and wake me up. ><
Please please please please please. T^T
Tolong saya larr. ><
XD
You should feel proud that I please you.
I seldom beg people like this. =-=
Some more is YOU.!!
Please larr. T^T
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
After 6 minutes of begging
Finally he said that he also couldn't sure he'll wake up on time. =-=
Fainted...
Say early marr.!!
Make me begged you for so long. =-=
Now happy lorr.
Rotten egg larr you. XD
Lousy too still want say me. =p
Ala ala ala.~
Can wake up then call me lorr.
In the end say ok also. XD
Hope you really can wake up on time. ><
Will I be late.?
It's all depends on you le. T^T
Thanks also larr.
Without you
There'll be no laughter for me.
You're my smile. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment