**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Sep 18, 2010

18.09.2010

Yeah, today. :))
I love it.!
Even though morning gonna woke up earlier to fetch my mum to Pasar Pagi.

Why I love it.?
Today I just kept on watching pps for the whole day. :p
Is so awesome.!

Firstly, last time I didn't get to see Prince of Persia actually.
The one I found on pps last time was Mandarin series.
So, I got no mood to see already.

And today. -^^-
I watched 4 movies for total. :D
So nice.
All also made me addicted to, just like how addicted I am wishing to see you everyday. :p

Come, let's see. :))

1) How to Train Your Dragon

I love this scene the best. :D

2) Stonehenge apocalypse

The man on left is the hero. :D

3) Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang

4) Marmaduke

That's for the day. :D
I tired after staring at my laptop for the whole day. ><
Got to have a nice sleep to top up the energy now. :)
See Ya.

-The End-

You're my perfect, since the day.

热咖啡冷了··还能喝麽.?
即便我对你还未冷却··以后呢.?

No comments:

Post a Comment