Hell yeah, is quite a long time I had been away and I doesn't really miss here.
Why is it so.?
I, myself couldn't even figure it out.
Maybe, just maybe, I'm way too tired already.
I had changed my blog link just to avoid you.
All those silly things I did recently is just to avoid you and make sure that you have totally get out of my life.
But, it doesn't seem so...
All those I did are just showing that I care about you so a lot...
And started from the day I fall on you and given up so much and pick up all those, I knew that, I won't get over you.
You're just... too important and it's just like you're the rarely one to appear in my life.
Your gentleness, your warmness, I won't ever forget unless, I'm dead.
And I also knew that, we wouldn't have any conclusion in the end.
I knew it but I'm silly enough to give up and pick up so damn a lot things without gaining any advantages.!
Maybe... That's me.
I can sacrifice myself for anyone, even a stranger maybe.
The burden... is too heavy for me to carry on my own without a safe shoulder for me.
If I have you, your warmness will be my greatest support.
But now, I got nothing but myself only.
So, it's more caring for me to keep it all to myself.
Down part will be written in Mandarin and sorry for those who doesn't understand.
你...
我从没放弃过
一开始对上了 因为你放弃了很多
也因为你 拿起了很多不必要的
后悔.?
从没出现过在脑海里 我是确确实实地凭感觉爱上你了
一开始还像个小孩一样把你当个大人一样依靠着
你给的温度 让我很舒适的温藏着
是你让我把一切看得更透 很多东西你给了 我记着 不会忘记的
Tracy说很傻 被耍的团团转.?
真心话是...
他... 是我真心爱上的第二个
不是我要迷信星座 但是这一点我很认同
白羊座的一生中最多久只有2次真爱
如果问 为什么要把那珍贵的机会给去那种人身上.?
我只能说 感觉来了 没有珍贵值得区分 我爱他 没理由的爱着
如果说上天就不让我和真爱的人一起 那有办法麽.?
他 是多么的捉摸不定
也许这就是我迷恋他的地方 总爱认认真真地注视着他 再慢慢的猜他眼神表情所告诉我的一切
一个 可以说 甚少在我成长过程中陪伴的人
看着你长大 但也许 没真正的看着
谁会忍心说出伤害的话.?
憧憬的东西永远不会实现 时间也不能回去让我看着一切 并用现在的想法去告知我想要的所有
但是供我多年的心血汗水 没能看见却得知
若轻易的受控就太谦让 但亦不能顶撞不是.?
进退两难的东西该何去何从.?
只能怪那没用的和心机重的两人
如果能对他们不礼貌 _|_会马上成立
终于的...
亲爱的部落格是真心的一切
你让我轻松很多阿
压抑了3个星期快要死掉了
以前 常常对着别人述说着自己的苦
现在 什么苦也不想说出来了
这是成长的一个过程麽.?
自己扛下来 那种辛苦只有自己懂
这是我爱的你让我去尝试的 这不也正好是你的性格.?
就是那么不爱有多个人帮你分担
就是那么不爱有个陌生的第三者了解你的日常生活
也许 我不是最了解你的那个
但我放进去的心思和真心 绝对能看透你许多想法.
不管是坚持还是放弃 你已经是扎了根的被我在乎着了
不期望你看见 不希望听到任何你的消息
只希望说... 体弱易病的你能健康地在哪一头幸福快乐无忧地过着每一天
这是给我的最大最好的安慰 只因我爱你. :))
---------------------------------------------------
Is time to separate again. :(
This whole year, 2010, you're the best to me, TRACY NG HUI JING.! :)
No matter how much thank you I wanted to say, there won't be enough for me.
The grateful are came from my deepest heart.
Love you as my soul mate as in always and forever. :)
And there thousands of sorry to you too for all the mistake and things that made you sad or angry because of me.
Thank you, sorry and I LOVE YOU. :D
I know, this maybe too short for a farewell.
But I trust that you knew me well and you knew how and what I'm going to tell you.
All the best and fullness wishes to you in your future. :)
The same mistake is only allow to make once in your life time and I guarantee you that it won't be a mistake to meet me. :p
Meet any problem couldn't be solve in the future and no one for you to say out.?
Feel free to come to me, I'll be your best Dr. psychology.!! XDD
For all the MUFIAN who had just graduated, I shall too give out my best wishes to you all. :))
I'll remember the precious moment we shared and I won't forget those who had help me within this year.
Without you all, there wont' be a perfect perform of my life.
Buck up to all.! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment