Finally got the free time to blog again. :)
This week is packed with tests tests tests and TESTS.! ><
I'm a notebook addicter. :目
Whenever a nice covered notebook caught my sight, I'll surely bought it.
And this is so called the first sight in love. XD
I bought two again last week. ^^
See this two silly people. :D
Looked like me.?
NO WAY.! XD
They resemble each other and not me. :)
See them bumping into each others' butts. XD
This is their favourite pose when they're young. :)
Okay, enough of the nonsense.
This year is a year without 29th for Feb.
Yet, we still celebrated my dad's 56th birthday. :D
Happy Birthday to my dad. ♥♥♥
Short description for the random photos to be seen later on.
We went to "Qing Ye" steamboat for dinner.
We brought a cake there but we were too full to have it there. -.-
So, we brought it back home and ate. :)
ATTENTION.! \./
Please be prepare for the random photos below.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Honestly, I lazy to upload here. XDD
Please proceed to my facebook if you wanna have a look on it :)
Link to the album:
Hmmm...
And then...
Yea, as what I said, a week full of tests.!
All stupid thing. =-=
Don't wanna mention about it anymore.
Surprisingly, I found out something just now.
You didn't told me...
Yea, I don't own the right to know...
Anyway, people may think you could handle that easily as you always did.
But...
Come to me and throw out to me all the that you feel wronged with.
I wasn't missing, just that you didn't find me, aren't you.?
I'm still here, where I used to be. :)
♥♥♥
An act was made against my will.
A big and huge and important decision.
I'm sorry that I have to leave you out there alone.
I knew that sorry couldn't make up anything.
But...
Sorry, I'm sorry.
I promised that I'll pay a visit on you when I'm free and pass by that place.
No matter what, I love you as who you are. ♥♥♥
After so many years, it ended anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment