**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Oct 2, 2011

Great start of October.!



Let's say again.

Happy Birthday to you, my dear 'Chia How'~

Lol.

I love the cake to the max.!!


Actually, I ordered this cake on 28th Sept.

According to my Manager and Supervisor, this cake would be more tasty if it's leave on for one or two days before you have it.

So, I accepted their suggestion and fix the date on 30th Sept.

The cake was sent on the exact date stated above and I really left it for one day in the fridge.

And the next day when I had it is like, 'Yeah, awesome.!!'

LOL.~~


On 1st Oct...

The time for our birthday dinner is approaching~!!

I was damn hungry around 5:00pm something.. =____=


When the time reached 8:00pm sharp, I still got to take order for our table before I could get change and sat for my dinner.... /口\


Finally.~~~~

I HAVE MY FISH SANDWICH, COKE, TOMATO SOUP, CHICKEN CORDON BLEU.!!!!!!

Muahahahaha~~


I think, mostly were satisfied with their meal. :)

So, I'm happy too.~


TeeHeee~

Actually, one week before, I passed two slices of cake to Chia How and asked him to eat it and give me some suggestions on them.

And the one he chosen is the one we had yesterday night. :)

Just that the topping was change from marshmallow to chocolate slices as he doesn't like it.


Last, I doesn't feel like talking about the bill thing. -.-

It actually make me feel unease. :((


A big and nice photo of all of us. :D



Specially thanks to Serene Wong for taking pictures for us.~

And also to all the workers that night including me. :p


A best memory recorded again.

No comments:

Post a Comment