**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Aug 29, 2009

◆I GOT NOTHING◆


I'm a nobody
i got nothing

instead
it makes me knew that
i know love
i know hate

hate
it shouldn't be living in us
it shouldn't be surrounding us
it shouldn't be exist in this world

love
it should build inside us
it should be carrying with us
it should be given by us to others

peacefully
harmony
happiness
blissful
wishes
gland all these
and
you'll find love within yourself

it can be so easy to love and being love
love
from family
from friends
from your love one
and even from a nobody
person that you don really know them

show your love
to whoever you meet
just show it
using all the methods that could be
using all your strength
using all your mind
and show it
no matter it is shown to whoever it may concern
spread the love

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment