Daily advise
Anger and depression can be overcome by love and hope.
it seems like the daily advise can know my feeling very well
always give me the greatest support
----------------------------------
soon
another year will be another history
feel that i have changed
my personality
i hope it's a good one
but
who knows?
it may be a bad or even a worst one
few more months later
I'll be a different person again
everyone
changed according to their surrounding
i admit that
I'm a person who will easily changed and influence by surrounding
whoever be by my side
will definitely changed me
and i may be just like that person who changed me
or
i may be totally different in other ways
well
i hope
I'll become better and better
hope that
i wouldn't care about That as much as now
hope that
that will really be a perfect decision that made by That
hope that
i can really forget about that feeling towards That
hope that
That will not regret
it seems like the daily advise can know my feeling very well
always give me the greatest support
----------------------------------
soonanother year will be another history
feel that i have changed
my personality
i hope it's a good one
but
who knows?
it may be a bad or even a worst one
few more months later
I'll be a different person again
everyone
changed according to their surrounding
i admit that
I'm a person who will easily changed and influence by surrounding
whoever be by my side
will definitely changed me
and i may be just like that person who changed me
or
i may be totally different in other ways
well
i hope
I'll become better and better
hope that
i wouldn't care about That as much as now
hope that
that will really be a perfect decision that made by That
hope that
i can really forget about that feeling towards That
hope that
That will not regret
No comments:
Post a Comment