lots of greet
lots of thanksful
lots of sorry
all these
got to say to all those who I know
and all those who know me
maybe I don't know you
but I may knock into you somewhere at the corner of the street
year 2009
for me
is a year full of kinship,friendship and love
I lost many things
but
in another way,I gain some other things and gain experience from some
year 2010
is a brand new year for me
unfamiliarity place
stranger looked people
new things to learn about
new challenges
and lots of lots of other
I'm scare of everything of these....
everybody got their plans
everybody got their own decision
but I'm still standing in bewteen
What am I going to do?
In my mind now
It's going to be a difficult year for me....
--------------------------------
I bet all had your wonderful celebration for the new year
pity me working till 12:30 only reach home==
what the heck.....
thanks for all who send me messages
ChongSin's message so cute
=D
I like that the most!!
and the lousy Digi centre lagging again==
every year is the same
please larr~~~
update your system to a faster one
Andrew baba
XD
is your year!!
your cow year
hiehiehie~~~
you're going to get lots of things to harvest
XD
thanks baba for all the sms
thanks ChiaHow said that I'm doing a idiot job~XD
it make me feel like:yes,it is(in sometimes)
and you got to thanks me for accompany you sms until so late
now my eye swollen already==
how am I going to work like this huh....
my god
the first day of the year already like this
It just make me feel that I'm going to suffer a lot on this year
gosh......
Doni bro~~~
help me see my palm~XD
and bro~~
you're the first to greet me in the first day of the year
nice man~~=D
and second is my girl,YiNing
thanks^^
I think your phone out of credit already,am i right?
or else you'll sms me last night
ok larr~~
got to go to work already~
bye all,have a nice day~=)
No comments:
Post a Comment