**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 1, 2010

シ ßåßє▂ΛΛä¥

前天晚上啊
看了报纸写的什么2010年生肖的运适
原本没那么相信的
可是!!
今天我很相信
报纸上写
属猴的朋友们今年会有血光之灾
是大还是小我忘了
但是
今天!!
2010年1月1日
这句话应验了!!
就发生在我身上
我的天==
看着血从我的掌心喷出来
我竟然没感觉
还血流不止那种
洗了水还在一直流的
就不管了
直接拿plaster粘下去
==
我竟然没感觉
什么屁哦
不过也好拉
这也证明了
我变得没感觉了
什么感觉也没了
不错啊
变成没感觉的人就不会痛
不会伤
不会悲了....
哈哈哈~~~
昨天的晚餐是鸡饭
今天的晚餐是麦当劳
XD
我已经一个星期没在家里吃东西了~~~~
奇迹没有!?

-------------------

after work
i went to pakar puteri
my ah gong hospitalised already
because of high blood pressure
it just happened so sudden
his blood pressure suddenly shot to 200+
damn high you know!?
when I reached there
I just saw him lying on the bed
his hand was shaking....
my heart feel so cold
although he doesn't treat my dad well
but he's my ah gong anyway
my heart still will feel "sour" for him....

I was thinking...
when can I lie on that?XD
who will went there to visit me?
who will accompany me over the night?
who will send me some books to read?
who will come bringing all my favourites?
haha
kind of silly thinking right?
but I just feel that what will really happen and who will really be there for me

-----------------------------

after back from hospital
I went through many places
all the places that full of memories

a path beside pasir gudang
that was the road when I used to travel everyday when I was form 1-3
thinking back about my "boyfriend",baby mao~XD
that time she was still in the bus
we all having lots of fun
and victor also~
that time I still don't know his name
so everyday just called him 章鱼烧
because his face really looked alike==
haha

larkin stadium
we used to go there for our P.E lesson
and all the sport events
that is the place for us to shout and run widely
just like an animal being release from the cage

setia indah
ok,it's been a long time I didn't see out through the window
because the last few months
I was just keep playing,chatting and sleeping on the bus with you guys~=)
and I won't regret on that because all of you had left me a good thing to make me remember in my whole life

and many larr~~
cham larr
i forget liao==
shit man.....
my memory really poor like shit....
what the heck....
ok larr,that's all larr~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment