**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 7, 2010

the 3rd day of the lesson~~
hoho
not bad larr~~~
just that the economy make me confuse at first
but now I'm ok with it

account~
the lecturer
XD
handsome man!!!!!
want know who is that?
sms and ask me~XD
and I feel so great when I'm introducing myself to the whole class during his lesson
I'm full of confident because is his class~=D

then the English lesson
nothing special happened but introduced again
and today
we're requested to write an essay entitled"Effective ways to improve English Language"
wow==
what an easy title right?
but when you start figured about it
and sit down to write this
it's difficult to get 500+ words
but I still managed to get between 500 to 550 words~
call me clever~~~~XD

and then is economy lesson
hmmm...
I heard that the lecturer will be very fierce
but she's not
she very kind what~
but is just the beginning~
who knows??
XD
and thanks to my baby to make me work hard in this subject
when you told me you're studying hard
this caused me got the energy and determine to do the same too
XD
I'm strange right??
maybe~~

erm....
and
computer science
actually i didn't take this subject at first
but I heard that it may help me when we need to do the assignment and whatever things that related
so I just sign myself in that
the lecturer
I think....
is the most fierce one among all the lecturers I met
first lesson when I step in to the lab
She didn't even introduced herself to us and just start the lesson straight
==
my god.....
so
until now I still don't know what her name is

and then
is mathematics
as a result of our course got too much people(20+ something)
so our class was split into 2 classes just for maths only
and the lecturer I got is quite a funny one
He can't pronounce all our name correctly==
and today's lesson is all those familiar additional mathematics
except the symbols larr~~

now
I know all these friends
Jia Wen(from Kulai)
Tracy(From Mersing)
Angel Lee(he's a guy,living near plaza pelangi,cute name huh~~??XD)
Hui Yee(previous omega student~=D)
Jocelyn(old friend liao larr~~XD)

the above are those I familiar with within this 4 days
and I managed to remember some of the names too~
Amanda(I don't know her much~)
Terry(I don't know him much~)
Joel Lee(a hardworking student)
Vivient(I don't know her much~)
Kai Jing(the only 20 years old guy,quite handsome~XD)
Zhi Yang(previous omega student,also a handsome one~XD)
Willy(I don't know him much~)

erm.....
I think......
that's all I can remember~XD
don't blame me if I can't remember your name
my memory not that good actually

----------------------

the day before yesterday
as what I promised DeQin
I accompany him to buy the slippers and socks that he wanted
before that I went to take my passport size photo with my dad
After all the choosing and trying
finally he get what he want
and I paid for him first because he didn't brought his wallet along with him
and somebody has mistaken us><
YOU YOU YOU!!!!
my baby
how can you mistaken me huh!?
grrrrr.....
don't ever misunderstand me again larr
it'll make me feel moody you know><
gosh~~~~
don't ever don't ever don't ever~~~~!!!!!!

and then
yesterday because I really wanted the pendrive very much
so I requested DeQin to bring me his earlier
sorry about my rushing request yea~
but really got to thank you or else today I can't save my works
and thank my baby for the English paper too
if not today English essay I'll be out of vocab

---------------------------------

and today
I just met my baby~XD
thanks for coming to my house all the way
you really sweat a lot man==
there's really don't need to rush to my house only to pass me that
and you really was in my expected
a B~~!!
wiuuweeettt~~!!!!
big claps for u~=D
and thanks for saying that my shirt is nice~XD
all the best yea,baby~

2
7
18
20
23
you'll always be~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment