Going for my very first lesson in the college later
And I had found out that my earphone gone missing again==
Not the hearing one but the speaker
Gosh....
Whatsoever,anyway I'm not going to pick up any calls during the lesson too
Today's timetable would be whole day studying started from 8:30 to 4:30
What a tiring day it would be
Hmmm...
Got to thanks to few person here
YuQi(jiayou in NS)
Bin Ken(jiayou in NS)
Chia How(jiayou in PMR)
De Qin(jiayou in SPM)
Yin Shan(jiayou in SPM)
Wei Chia(jiayou in studies)
Uncle(jiayou in working)
Pei Qie(jiayou in studies)
Jocelyn Lim(jiayou in studies)
Andrew(jiayou in SPM)
Jian Wen(jiayou in working+studies)
and all those who had wished me good luck and all the best in my studies
I really appreciate it
Between some
I feel that it is hard for you to tell me these
But I'm really grateful to you as you had shown to me that you can do that and you did it
Was it good for you?
I hope it is
You're the one who know the answer
And you just make me feel that there's some more things you really wanted to tell me but until now you still can't make yourself to say it out
So...
Just let it be
Let it hide inside yourself until the day you're going to tell me
But
Don't you ever regret that you didn't tell me earlier as any little move or decision made will eventually influence all the things
Anyway,just like what I had said in my message for all those who are still studying in Omega
All the best and those who are taking PMR and SPM this year
Good luck
Don't ever think that you could flee away from all thiese
Don't think that you're worthless
Nobody can judge you
You're the one to prove to yourself that you'll be one
A successful one
Started from today onwards,work harder to achieve your goal
That's all I got to say
Your future is in your hand
Don't destroy it on your own
Best wishes to all my babies,I'll miss you all~=)
And a kiss for all,muackzz~~~XD
Got to get a goodbye kiss from my baby later before I go for my lessons~=)
That's my power to stay myself fresh^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment