Happy Birthday to ZhiYang
Finally
Today I can see that there's something really fun for we all now
The turning unused things into some useful things competition
We're not the not the who take part in but the organizer
sounds fun right?
but I think is hard to do so
and the second one
The fashion show
This sounds more fun
but it's definitely more hard to be organized
So,all the best for we all
MUFY can do it right
=)
really got to thank to the "Mr. HADA" for created this funny jokes
I think it could make us laugh for few days
-------------------------------

I always saw this when I was standing on my house yard,lifting my head
It was just right on the top of my roof
It's really nice to see it
I didn't see it for a long time already
So,as today my mood was not that good
I went out and sat outside
looking at it for a long time
I was wondering how it was formed
and what is it's name
the result is...
How does the constellation Orion get its name?
The constellation Orion was named after the greek hunter Orion, who was supposedly put into among the stars by Artemis after she was tricked into killing him by her brother Apollo.
Another version is that after a giant scorpion killed Orion, Artemis put the scorpion and Orion into the stars.
She apparently made it so that Orion and the scorpion would always be on opposite sides of the sky.
As for how it's formed
I didn't get the answer
Who're so kind to find for me?
XD
really got to thank you already
hmm...
It's really a relief to look at the sky..quietly
Throw out all the stupid and troubling things in my mind
I love the sky
.^-^.
No comments:
Post a Comment