**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 20, 2010

You don't know me
You can ignore what I had done
but
You really make me hurt when you did that
Not purposely at all
Why you still need to say like that?
and I had apologize too

About the past
I help you when you're sick
I accompany you when you need somebody by your side
I gave u advises to help you too
but
I really can't imagine that you did that to me!

You really make me feel down
Even him,
The hidden emissary,
also know that something happened to me
I really don't wish to trouble him that much
but
I strongly need somebody to comfort me about this thing
Not wanting any sympathizes
but I do really need console
You use to be my console
but now..
why?
sigh...
people's judgement is like that
same
everywhere same
No more trusting anything anymore

come and make me realise who I am..
How my character is?
and what had I done?
good or bad?
or even worst or best?











*I need somebody for me to let me trust him/her 100% without hesitation

No comments:

Post a Comment