Today
Almost late for school
And sorry to Andrew baba because yesterday sms till 12 caused you almost need to walk to school
XD
Maths test today
Anyway
Is already over
Hope that I didn't did it badly as I didn't revise yesterday
==
I only see through few pages of notes when I'm in the car on my way to campus
My journal
I really got to speed up already
Until now I only reached 8th of Jan
If recently got lots of free time then got to write many about it
Economy
I didn't revise at all
As all my notes are currently with our class Guardian Angel there
Hopes those notes can help him understand more
But I really think that it's better for you to ask for extra lesson from Ms.How
It brings no harm to you anyway
I need to listen to the lesson about the Free Market and Planned Market too
So if she's really giving you an extra lesson
Call me along
Thanks a lots to our Angel
XD
Account
Hopes that the extra class time can fix as fast as possible
I really need that
Going to work hard already
As what I see,I really need all that to make my mind get rid of you
and Andrew baba
Now
I wanna do that again
Giving up
The 3rd time
Hope this time I really can make it a success one
But what I had told you also
He'll always be that one
Before that...
okiiee~
Thanks Kenji for fetching us to station 1 for our lunch
That stupid bear don't wanna help me and Jo to bill
XD
The song become so nice after Jo's requested
huhu~
Nice atmosphere to had lunch there
Is really relax during the break
Kenji very geng one la==
Can leave the car key on the table and kena play a fool by all of us
XD
and the pity Angel too
wahahaha~
Guys are pity for we all to make a fool with
No girls are being fooled at all
And
Today is the very first day that we all doing our homework in the library
So nice man!!
huhu~
Is really great to study under that kind of atmosphere larr~
As an international school
I think that Omega should own one library like this!!
Is really great~
Okiiee~
Got to stop here
Going to have my dinner already
And lots of water too
Today forget to bring water to school la==
I'm dying because of this><
No comments:
Post a Comment