**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 17, 2010

Went to my grandmother house today
I miss these places
This is where I used to see many stray dogs
It's also the place I used to play with my cousin
This is where we used to play badminton,basketball and running about
Isn't it nice to recall all this?
I was lucky enough to have all these as my memories
They'll always be in my mind until the end of the day

After I'm back from my grandmother's house
I cycled all my way to look for YiNing as I asked her where she usually had her haircut at
She requested to go together
So off we go to JS in Setia Indah
At first
I still don't know how the skill of that guy
But after I had my hair cut
I feel...
Wow~
Not bad actually
XD
That guy really not bad at cutting hair larr~
But I felt that he really too gentle already
Some times I can't even feel whether he's cutting my hair or not
XD
Quite funny right?
So
This is how I'm looking now
.^-^.
Not bad right?
huhu~
Next time if I really so free
I think I'll go back there for my haircut
YiNing take my photo when I was seated for the haircut==
So weird lorr~~

Anyway
Is really tired to cycle for such a long distance
Night time sms lots with Andrew baba
Chat about something
XD
That's the secret between baba and nv er
Private Private
huhu~
But I really happy when chatting about all that
It makes me think back lots of things
And...
You really mean a lot to me

And the turtle
Don't call me as noobie
I'm not horr==
Elerr~~
When the time you stop calling me noobie then I won't call you turtle
Kaka~
Deal??
And remember what you had said about the week before chinese new year horr!!
I don't want to wait so long in Sunway yea==
I don't want fa mei anymore~XD

Thanks baba for chatting with me about XX
.^-^.

No comments:

Post a Comment