**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 16, 2010

- Me -

First Name : Tee
Nickname : Strawberry,May
Name you wish you had : all those I need extremely
What do people normally mistake your name for : Xiao Wei~XD
Birthday : 4th Apr 1992
Birthplace : JB
Time of Birth : 7+ pm
Single or taken : Single
Zodiac sign : Aries


- My Appearance -

How tall are you : 160cm
Wish you were taller : Anything as long as I'm not the tallest or the shortest
Eye colour : black
Eye colour you want : Brown
Natural Hair color : Black
Current Hair color : Lava red
Short or long hair : Short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Nope
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Nope
Glasses or contacts : Glass when I'm studying
Do you wear make-up : Definitely not and I'll never do so until any performances or I'm force to do so
Ever had hair extensions : No,looks so fake
Paint your nails :yeah,transparent one~XD


- In the Opposite Gender -

What color eyes : Blue
What color hair : When he looks nice with that
Shy or Outgoing : Both
Looks or personality : Both
Sexy or Cute :Both
Serious or Fun : Both
Older or Younger than you : Anyone should be ok
A turn on : What's this==
A turn off : What's this==



- This or That -

Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
Rap or Rock : Both
Relationship or One-night stand : Relationship
School or Work :Both
Love or Money : Both
Movies or Music : Music come first~=D
Country or City : Ask this for what==
Sunny or Rainy days : Depends on my mood
Friends or Family : Both


- Have You Ever -

Lied : Of course
Stole something : Yeah
Song : Definitely YES
Scent :Yeah
Color : My hair? No
Movie : Whatever nice one will do
Singer : All those can sing well~=D
Word : JiDanGao
Junk food : Chocolates
Website :http://m-addicter.blogspot.com/
Location : JB
Animal : Dogs
Ever cried over someone : Yea
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Be more brave and have more self-confident
Do you think you're attractive : Maybe?XD
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : hmm... Don't know==
Do you play any sports : Recently no


- The Rules -
Link to your taggers and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself and tag eight people.
1.I'm bored every single moment.
2.I love him as him.
3.I'm not a noobie as what KQ said.
4.I'm easily hurt.
5.I had not eaten chocolate for a long time.
6.I haven had my dinner.
7.I can laugh till very very crazy but I can make myself very very moody after that.
8.I don't know.

*8* is confirm 100% true lmao

Tag, you're it ;

DeQin
Jocelyn
WeiChia
ShiThong
KeQiang
Joyce
Angel
YinShan

No comments:

Post a Comment