I'm back
huhu~
today morning go pasar pagi with my mum
bought pants for my twins sister
and there we go to have our breakfast as sagu
then
9 something I went to Sunway do something
the turtle very slow la==
say 10 o'clock in the end 11 only come
while waiting outside
somebody shout my name
XD
Tracy that funny girl
later come the turtle KQ
XD
really slow larr~~~
then we go Jusco find a lenglui working in Padini
and...
wow
Padini got lots of lengzai and lenglui working there ah~~XD
after that nothing to do~
keep on walking and walking and walking~
and here come Angel~
the sky shit named by Kenji
XD
funny larr~~
and the same thing repeated
we 3 keep on walking and walking and walking
==
what a lousy thing am I typing!!
XD
then in the end
only me,KQ,Angel,Tracy and Vivient are there for lunch and movie
others sick/go back home already/got house stuffs need to solve
and I get a funny request from Aik Sing==
XD
and that question really stupid la
We went to 欢喜地 for our lunch
the things that Vivient order is really.....==
the bread hard till can throw people(said by Tracy)
and a pity waiter kena scold by Tracy too
==pity waiter
not his fault at all
what Tracy said make me laugh till cry lorr
my god~XD
then we go for our movie
Tracy so scare la
XD
we watched Case 39

not bad nice
I scare by it few times==
but Vivient and Tracy very funny la
keep make me laugh
XD
then I felt that KQ is falling asleep beside me~
XD
he keep on yawn==
really so tired merr you....
after movie
Angel the 1st to go back
left the 3 of us walking and walking and walking again
XD
in the end
the conclusion is
let's go back
XD
lame==
so we all go back liao lorr
and that's why I'm here typing this post~!!XD
hmm...
Pity Angel
kena rob handphone
feel sorry for him
those 6 malays!!
walao..
really lousy la this kind of people!!
bull shit!!
and KQ
next time reach juction
please stop your car
and see left 1st after that see right and then see left again
make sure no car only cross the road==
scary you know....
great that you still manage to find your way back to Jusco
XD
I really forget to ask you whether you know how to go back or not lorr==
and if got next time
please don't be late larr
I really like fa mei there==
but that only I realise that
Sunway's floor can be that smooth really got reason one!!XD
they mop so many times==
walao...
last time I nearly fall down when the moment I step out from the lift lorr
scare me==
as for Tracy and Vivient
you 2 really funny larr~~XD
keep make me laugh non stop
laugh till stomachache + tears also come out already==
super duper funny d~~
and I got a sos from baby
XD
don't make such a mistake next time larr
really scare me and make me worry lorr==
if you really hilang then I don't have a free one already~XD
you know
I know
then ok liao~.^-^.
okiiee~
that's the end of my lovely Saturday
tired lorr==
bye all
miss you all
miss baby~.^-^.
really sorry for YiNing><
I forget to buy her cheezy wedges~~
so sorry~~!!!!
---------------------
feel like join singing club lerr><
should I or shouldn't I??
hmm....
my hp just jump down from the table....T^T
heart pain man!!><
tonight got nudget eat!!!~~XD
nice la nice la~~
I go fried my nudget now le~~
bye all~~XD
The Feeling-----------Love It When You Call
No comments:
Post a Comment