**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jan 15, 2010

I'm here again
huhu
forget what I wanted to type just now==
gosh....
my memory is only for short term one lorr!!
grr....

okiiee~~
today also the same
sms lots with KQ
XD
tomorrow going out with friends and him
huhuhuhuhu~
he horr==
jidangao
keep call me noobie
walao
strawberry so nice still wan add noobie
and he's here in JB now
haha
he say he sayang me
XD
funny larr~~

Andrew baba!!
you really scare me with that message lorr
==
jidangao
I thought what happened to you....
make me worry you know..
jidangao baba
XD
we 2 keep saying stupid things only larr~
really is sha lao baba la you
=D

and baby also get scared by me because of that message
XD
still want deny
jidangao==
everyday act cool but you're still very cute~
XD

and grandpa
don get over reacted because of that test larr
XD
if you really "doi" liao then I don't have ang bao take liao lerr
so mustn't die so fast ah~~
XD

and the one YiNing called "Pink head mushroom"(is it?)
XD
no matter is emo or smiling
Is just the shell
the truth is inside
everything outside is fake one
XD
and the M u said
give to her better~XD
now,that was meant for her but not me

so so so
tomorrow going to meet AikSing and JiaJia
huhu
my starbucks!!
here I come~XD
funny man
tomorrow going to be a fun day with my new friends~=D
now I think we all very pro lorr
know each other for 2 weeks only
some even less than 2 weeks
and not familiar with each other at all
then we can go out together
crazy together
act silly together
XD
you all are really a gang of funny and people larr
everyday make me laugh till stomachache lorr~
huhu
glad to know you all
=)

Leo Club
Photography Club
That's the 2 clubs I joined
My college life will be fun with all these
^^


I miss you too.^-^.

No comments:

Post a Comment