**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Apr 4, 2010

04.04.2010



Today. =D
Wake up early again
I was shocked to see there were 39 unread messages for me
So touch and thanks a lot to you all who text me! ><
YuQi was the craziest one
She text total of 25 messages to me
Lolz.
I bet she was annoying that time. =P
Anyway, really thank you all so much. :)

Thanks for Doni and 正贤 for accompany me sms from about 6/7am until now
Both of them are really funny and make me smile. =)

And ShaoQin
Remember what you said huh~! XD

----------------------

Just got an astonishing news
But not as astonish as how it's
I already expected it.
No more.
No more.

-----------------------

Phew~
I'm back after so long
Sorry all. ><
And I'll continue what had happened on my birthday. =)

-------------------------

Like what I said earlier
Expected
You and You
You both==
No comment no comment
I can't say anything about it
Anyway
I passed you the cake
Happy Birthday to you too. =)
And you
Asked you come and help me finished up the cake and you end up in the basketball court
How dare you treat a birthday person with that kind of attitude!?
Lolz~
Anyway
I accept the reason you gave
And don't be too sad about it la
Is just a game anyway
By the way
Thanks YuQi for the cake. =)
And the most serious thing we didn't did was we forget to take the picture of the cake! ><
Sigh..~
Never mind then
What passed already passed.
At least we spent a wonderful time together and it'll be stored forever. =)

Night time
The second cake came. =D
And this time
I didn't forget to take a picture of it.^^
A nice one. ^^
Thanks my sister for the cake and shirt
And thanks for the celebration and champagne













That's my 18th birthday.
It ended.
Sincerely thanks to all those who text me and wished me.
I appreciate. =)
I miss you..suddenly.
Your message had touched me.

No comments:

Post a Comment