05.04.2010
Birthday passed. =(
But I still got a nice mood to take photo. =D

I love this. =)
The light super nice and I doesn't need to edit it at all
I just added the words only.
Trust me trust me. =D
Morning sunshine is the best. ^^
English class the first
The moment I stepped in
I looked at Tracy
Lying on the table and then I walked towards her
I noticed there's a plastic bag on the chair she was sitting
Then, I saw a brown colour thing
I just saw the head and I was just like, "What's that.. Flat brown thing..?"
And then, I touched her chair, she looked back
And I snatched the plastic bag
It was...

DOMO!! ><
My birthday gift from Tracy, Joyce, JiaWen, Jocelyn, Vivient and Angel. =D
Thanks to you all. =)
Photo section when the others checking the classroom we'll be going.

Domo wearing sun glasses. XD

Don't blame me for putting these photo here
I just wanted to post it so much. =P


Domo
I love you. =)
--------------------------
09.04.2010
Last day of school. =)
Next whole week is our MUFY Jan 2010's holiday
Enjoy all but don't forget about the coming exam. ><
Exam exam exam
I made up my mind to study everyday and it ends up nothing
I made up my mind to study when April started and it ends up nothing again
Now, I made up my mind to study on the holiday week and I hope it doesn't ends up nothing again!
Please please
Come and scold me and asked me to study
I need your scold now! ><
We had our prefect evening and night today. =D
Big mouth again
Sing sing sing and sing. ♥
And we went to "ChingYeh" steamboat. XD
Purposely spell it as this name one
Lolz~
Want photo?
Please log into www.facebook.com/
And search for MUFY steamboat at Ms. JooAn's profile. =D
A new & nice memory recorded again.
All of you who attended will be present. =)
Phew~
I want live show for the piano. =D
Nice lerr nice lerr~
Next time live show for me. =)
It's suck for me to see that when I get home with such a happy mood!
Fuck!!
My elmo balloon!
My domo!
All gone!
Rally F.U.C.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SPOIL MY MOOD
------------------------------
10.04.2010
Early in the morning
Woke up and found my handphone ends up inside a pail
Is ok for it to end up inside a pail
But is not ok that the pail is full of water!
What the fuck!?
How come it'll end up inside there!?
Gosh!
And now
The outer part I had dried it
But the inner part I don't know at all
Just now switched it on for a while and replied two messages
It still looks so fine
But then after a while
It goes off on its own!
Shit!!
It really scare me already! ><
I just got it last year under your name
How could I let it die so fast!?
NO WAY for me to surrender!
I'll save it!!
Pissed off!
Don't you asked me to do this and that!
I'm not your maid ok!?
Fuck!
------------------------
How and why all those bad things could just happened in one shot!?
I have had it enough!
Just leave me alone!
------------------------
You make my mind change.
Now
I'm not behaving like myself.
And yet
I don't really know I like it or not.
How
Will I be back again?
No comments:
Post a Comment