Ya E Ya E.
Happy Birthday for him, the respect one. :))
For so long, I didn't wrote in English. -.-
Suddenly think of the journal which I had to start again next year.
Can't let myself die out because of that.
I still have to let y English pass beautifully. :D
Buck up Buck up.~
Form 5 and Form 6 friends too. :)
29th is the day to have a war with my brain.
I think this time I can surely make it.
But still, I'm lazy like now. -.-
It's like becoming worst ans worst already.
Anyway, what I had decided this few days, most probably it'll be on the progress soon.
I shall give up all that to gain the others.
No lost, no gain, doesn't it the fundamental theory from the ancestors.?
Lol, anyway, just stick to it. :)
And now, I'm living because of myself.
Please don't ever come into my life don't disrupt my plans.
You're just one of the important person to me but you're not the only one.
I don't want to drown because of you either.
I have learned to make everything as simple as it is.
Just as everything were so ordinary normal, of course, as well as you. :))
Please be simple and don't show or make so many patterns to me anymore.
29th Oct shall be the last day.
And after that, I'm quit.
I won't entertain you anymore.
You'll not see me around anymore or maybe you will if you find me.
However, for sure that I will not find you anymore unless there's really important thing which I need your help.
And, that's it. :))
We shall say goodbye.
Farewell.
When will my next movie and karaoke be.?
I desired it for days. -.-
There's always so much nice and excited movie when the end of year reaching.
And each year, this period is the most busiest year. =-=
This is so so so much unfair.!
DeQin, I thought you wanted to go for a movie.?
When you're going.?
Please ask me through texting.
Thank you so much. :D
Buck Up.!
Make It Burst.! :D
I shall now start with the cleaning and tidying part first.
And, that all. :)
Bye for now with a yesterday photo.
By the way, I cut my fringe short again. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment