**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Oct 19, 2010

18.10.2010 - 19.10.2010

I may not be the best but I will did my best and that's it. :)

Cheer and bright my day.

There'll be nobody can alter my life.

Anyway, that's mine.

Got it.? :)


The weather is hot. :(

My head was like start struck everyday when the time reached around 2pm. ><

That's really difficult to study in such a condition.

God, please shows mercy.


I skipped my Malaysian Study today for two hours. :p

Because of Tracy.! XD

You didn't went to school, so I doesn't want to go for it to as Kelly too, didn't attended. -.-

Please have a thought for me.

Is like, if I went for it, I'll be a dumb sitting there you know.? -.-

Mei Fang also absent.!

You all didn't go, how could I survive in that kind of environment.!?

I hate to be bored to the max.!

So, don't ever think that I will attend any events or classes without one of you three accompany me. :D

And, I'm not threatening you three now.

Please don't misunderstand my meaning. :p


Sigh...

Can I go and knock the wall or whatsoever that can make me in coma for one week huh.? -.-

I don't wanna see her everyday lar.!

Yerrrr... -.-

Is so frustrated and make my beautiful morning fade out.


Holly shit.

This word can't be said frequently and loudly.

People will misunderstand that you're saying them. XD


Arrhhh.

Dizzy again now. -.-

I already slept for one hour plus just now still like this.

How come huh.!?

That's why I said:

Make me coma one week lar.!

Wake up already sure won't have any problems again.

And I'll have my exam under good condition. :p

Bye Bye Bye.

29th I'll be quit for that.

Y^^Y

Peace Peace.

Lots of love. :D


Walking in a forest which full of mist.
I trust that I can pass through all the obstacles. :)
Even though I may be full of scars, I trust since the strength was from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment