Eight days passed since the new year started.
Now only I'm here to renew my dear blog.
I'm really feel sorry about that. ><
Ok, stories start now. =D
I had my first count down event outside with friends. ♥
It wasn't the perfect one but a great one since I didn't even had any count down event with friends outside before.
So, I appreciate it damn much.
And also, thanks to the 3 fellows who accompanied. =)
You three the best. ♥
And next, finally the storms and thunders over when 2011 approached.
I not quite sure whether another superior will be the next but now I know that the first is over.
So, I pray for my peaceful and excellent 2011.
2011.
My twins sister entered the same secondary school as I last time.
So, hope them will be fine there. (I knew they definitely will as that's what Omega's power. :D)
But then, just hope that they'll shut their mouth and don't simply quarrel over tiny matters.
It'll really damage my eardrums. -.-
Thanks to WeiDuan and ChiaHow too for coaching them on their homework. :)
Need both of your help in the future too, smarties.
I just ended up my old account of facebook.
So, now fully using the new one.
Hope those who haven't be my friend can come and add me up, I'm tired of adding people after the thousands over add. -.-
As for myself, really, I need peaceful the most.
I need quietness for sure.
And I need lots of money too.
Thinking of finding a part time job nearby my housing area.
So, any suggestions.?
Need to deco my own room and make it as tidy as possible. :)
All the best for myself and all those I wanted to bless. ♥
Deep inside, still, I'm waiting for your answer.
But, I was just showing that I doesn't care anymore.
I know that, the more I care, the more you pretend to neglect me.
So, I made my heart stronger and become heartless, just wanting you to say out the truth.
But, I don't know, when will it be announce.
I'm a grim person after accepting you into my heart.
Don't be freak out, I'm still here for you. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment