I'm so hardworking for this one whole week. -.-
God shit, is this me.!?
I really can't believe it.
Lol, maybe is because of the stupid failure for my Chem.
For the one whole week, I did so much things that I couldn't even think that I'll do that.
I went to complain due to the rotten teaching teacher for the Chem A subject.
And guess what.?
Our complain is accepted but there's no changes.!
What a damn shit thing.!
And the lecturer know about the complain already yet still act so friendly with us in the class.!
Is like, wow, what a great thing.!
So pissed off.!
We paid money to get knowledge okay.?
Not your shitty things and your super duper ··········
Gosh...
By the way, I heart my new Chem A lecturer so much. :D
She's not that pretty but with a nice character.
I love her notes especially.!
Is so tidy and neat compare to the lousy lecture's notes.!
Is so much more clear after her first lesson.
2011 will be so perfect with her. :)
But please la, I doesn't want the lousy lecturer teaching me Chem B.!
Chem B is a more difficult part already.
Her lousy thing made me fail for the A part, now wanna let me fail for the B part too.!?
Come on la, this is not the way for you people to earn our parents' hardship money okay.!!
F··· your lousy teaching.!
I used up half of my pocket money for Xian's birthday present -.-
This is so worst.!
And the other half, I used it for purchasing new stationeries and some photocopy works.
And that's it, all my pocket money gone before the school started. =-=
What the shit, I haven't got my last month salary too.!
The start of 2011 is so worst and stress me up -.-
Yesterday night I really like so tiring but so many irritating shitty things troubling me.!
I just don't wanna drive the auto gear car first for now can't I.?
It won't cost you even one hair because of this what.!
Just for now okay.!?
Don't mess my life with this small thing la, is just the started of the year.!
Just then I realised, I don't wanna get so close to either my mum or my dad already.
Their life is so reality and I doesn't want to taste that for now.
I'm s so frustrated for that already.
Really felt that I was born in the wrong country or even century.!
I hope I was born in New Zealand or places that have green land like this.

Forget about the nice image la, what I meant is the green land only.
It's really warm to grow there don't you think.? :)
Okay, back to reality. T^T
And the same thing goes, I need peaceful right now and for my everyday.!
And I want to regain myself already.
It seems like I had longed didn't think back how was I in the past.
Should spare some times tonight for this.
It'll helps me to regain myself. :)
I don't wanna be selfish.
I wanna be helpful.
I don't wanna be stingy.
I wanna be myself. :D
And that's it.
Sky turns dark and rain falls. :(
Too bad for it.
I still thinking of climbing up again and stare at the peaceful evening sky.
Let my mind be calm and still.
Is just the start and I'll not letting it to be like what it's now.
Is not going to be so bad and worst.
Gonna make everything ups to be correct path.
Let's rock n' roll for the half year before MUFY life end.
I prefer to be myself
I'm still me as always.

No comments:
Post a Comment