**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Feb 20, 2011

Happy week. =)

Valentine, so what.?
I love being single. :D
I lead my life great here.

Indeed, it's a wonderful week for me.
I spared two of my days with Xian for two movies.
I love Hong Kong and Sanctum 3D.!
Both are nice movie but I prefer Sanctum 3D more.
It's a real 3D unlike the swindler TRON. -.-
I thought TRON would be a nice one but Sanctum is a much more better than it.!
It really worth the ticket price to see Sanctum. :)
You'll get to see those you couldn't see down the earth.
The hole is really a misery one. ><
See.!!
Looks normal but scary I tell you.

I heart movies. ^^

You know what.?
Xian, I'm really sorry that I made the popcorn fell on you. -.-
I didn't do it on purpose one. ><
And also the wrong counting of course. =-=
Sorry lar, got less of sleep then become like that la, first time only marr~
Anyway I paid you back correctly already okay.? :)

Let's make the next date on a nice movie again. :D
No popcorn falling on you and wrong counting of money again, I promised. :p

See, see.
My stupid hair didn't get stained by the reddish hair dyer properly. -.-
Waste my money only. =-=
I'll make it successful the next time.!
Xian, you stupid can't see the colour la.! XD

Okay, what's the next....
Got a short memory indeed. =-=
Oh yeah, thanks Kelly for the pen and sweets she bought from China.

Hmm...
I went to work on Friday and I met some people who I met long ago. :)
Really really really long I think.
Miss you all. :)

I think, that's all then.
Got to rush my first draft for the English project already.
Blogging really cost time but I love blogging anyway. :p

Lastly, one photo of my cute niece. :)
I love her smile yet hate her naughty when she really cried LOUDLY.! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment