**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Feb 14, 2011

Downhearted.

Yeah Yeah. :)
First day of work wasn't a bad one though.
And I make new friends. :D
They're so humor and nice. ^^

Working time isn't the purpose for me to start this post.
It's really a downhearted thing for me.
But I doesn't know how to described it.
And nobody will ever know.

Feel so stupid -.-
Oh my god.

And, when I heard this song in the car, I went all quiet.

I think, those who know me well, when they see this and they know what I mean already.
Somehow, the bushes in front of my old house get cut off this few days.
And the things that person thrown in just show out so clearly.!
How can I don't go and look at it even if I turn my head to the other side.!?
Is just so clear and just right in front my eyes.!
What a bull shit.!

I tortured you and then you torture me back now.
That's it.
Is fair enough now.!
No more stupid things like this to be happened again ever after.!
I don't wanna see it anymore.!
Fuck my life.!
Fuck the stupid nasal mucus which keep on flowing out.!
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment