It starts with a nil and why is it so.?
Is easy. :)
Because I doesn't know what to write for my title. :p
Naughty.?
Yes, I am. :D
Okay.
It has been a long time since I slept around 6am in the morning.
For me, is totally insane for now as I didn't even think of I could actually repeating this habit after years.
Surprisingly, I doesn't feel much tired too.
A disappointed news came through as I was almost reaching PeiQie's house and I still thought that she was calling to let me go to her house at that moment.
Visiting to secondary teachers' house was cancelled. ><
I was totally blame for that moment as I already reaching the destination.
Is a sad for me to turn back and so, I headed to Sutera Mall for a walk.
Actually I'm thinking of buying myself a pair of shoes.
But then I didn't found any that attracted me at the first sight.
So, I went back home without passing the souvenir to PeiQie. -.-
How forgetful I am.!
Rawr.~ .\/.
Have to wait until the next time we meet only I can give to them.
And, this is it.
For YuQi, PeiQie and Tracy.
After back home, I waited impatiently for hours and ended up going to Jusco on my own.
My sister is really good in wasting time.!
What the shit.!
I can't stand for that for hours just to wait for one person to prepare before going out.
I had a walk here and there myself.
I'm skipping all the nagging parts because it's really so annoying. -.-
Straight away, I jump to the conclusion after I went to both Jusco and Tesco.

I spent RM141.10 for all this.
The most expensive one is the converse shoes for sure.
The snacks I just bought it as I felt I wanted to. :p
Best one is here.!
I eyed on it yesterday but my mother don't let me have it. -.-
So I sneaked to Tesco for it again. :p
Don't you feel that it's so cute.?
Most importantly, it's the limited edition fun pack.! :D
And I have it now. ^3^
Here are some picture for my Converse All Star. <3
Please ignore my hairy leg okay.? -.-
The best photo that I heart.!
I shot it so nice with the perfect angle.! :D
And, that's it. :)
See ya babe. -3-
P/S: I kept on falling asleep when I'm typing this post. -.-
Is really tired for which I only get to sleep for 3 hours last night and I'm driving and mostly, using my eyes for the whole day.!
Is so insane, how hurt for my eyes.!
Freak out.!
When I'm going to publish this post, I get the call from the person and she's asking me to start my first day on this Thursday.! :D
Sudden happy run through. :)
See all who are going to Tebrau Jusco on this Thrusday. (· 3 ·)
No comments:
Post a Comment