**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Oct 13, 2012

Do you.? :')

I'm still having uncertainty in my mind..
Do you ever care?
I think, you do.
but, how much?

I really felt like being neglected..
All I want is just that simple.
and yet, you doesn't know.
How I wish to be single and alone now.
I don't wanna to care that much please.
Just let me be myself but not the one who think so much for you
and yet, doesn't even feel the same way from you.

The one who care and feel sorry for me wasn't you anymore.
Is it real that these two horoscope wasn't meant to be together for these long?
I just simply want you accompany me to buy something.
yet, you said I can get it by myself.
Meanwhile, you just called me and said tomorrow we're going out early to get some crabs for your colleagues as your birthday is approaching.
What am I now?
All the time you left for me is just sleeping while I daydreaming by myself looking at you sleeping.


If there's somehow I doesn't even care what time you reach your working place anymore
I wasn't with you already..
You're the one who let me felt so much left out.
It wasn't about love anymore...
and you always check back on her..
making me so heart broken..
I really feel like I'm just the one linger around your heart.
The one who really deep inside living under a secure house wasn't me at all..

Please..
Look at me..
This will be the ever last time I beg..

No comments:

Post a Comment