**

I'm not a beauty but I live as though I'm the sunshine.

Please note that posts here are in random as in the language I use. Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Jul 18, 2015

Long time no see.

Hi, blog. :)
Really long time no see..
How's life?
Good? Bad?
Doesn't really that important anymore.
As long as I am alive and living on, that's it.

I'm single but I doesn't wanna be available anymore.
Not because of him or whatever, just that I doesn't want to.
I don't even know what I want now.
Everything felt so miserable for me..
Work? Love? Family?
Who am I?
What I wanna do?
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

是..
我又在钻牛角尖了..

这世界有太多道理
当我们把所有的道理都摆在一块儿
就互相矛盾了
道理也是人想出来的
人自己本身都很矛盾了
也许也只是那么刚好某句道理说服了自己停止想象那一切
但..
我知道..
当下没有一句大道理能让我清醒 指引我方向...

_________________________________________________________________________________

L I F E   D O E S N ' T   S U C K

I   A M   T H E   O N E

No comments:

Post a Comment